Lowrance Outboard Pilot Outboard Pilot
The Outboard pilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for dual hydraulic-steer outboard motors. An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer control from your HDS unit, will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
LOWRANCE OUTBOARD PILOT OUTBOARD PILOT
Communications: NMEA Input Micro-C.
Autopilot/Auto-Steering: NAC-1 drive output: 12V, Max 16 Amps (instantaneous).
- Steer your outboard motors to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your HDS Gen2 display.
- New Lowrance SmartSteer interface provides control of both your hydraulic-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for dual outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation – eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Warranty two year limited.
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
- Water Resistance: IPx5
- Product Width [mm]: 210
- Product Height [mm]: 58
- Product Depth [mm]: 188
- Weight [kg]: 1
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12v DC
- Communications: NMEA Input Micro-C
- Autopilot/Auto-Steering: NAC-1 drive output: 12V, Max 16 Amps (instantaneous)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.