Lowrance Halo24 Radar
HALO24 revolutionizes radar by offering an almost real-time view, with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
Lowrance HALO24 Radar
HALO24 revolutionizes radar by offering an almost real-time view, with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. Identify hazards in an instant with VelocityTrack Doppler technology, and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage—up to 48 nautical miles—from one compact 24-inch dome antenna.
Perfect for a wide range of coastal bay boats, HALO24 comes in a compact dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode which enables you to keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO24 radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
HALO24 radar delivers a full 360 degree sweep every second, thanks to its industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 1.5 nautical miles. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance.
VelocityTrack technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away. Simple color coding highlights potential hazards, improving your situational awareness and further reducing your risk of collision. HALO24 radar automatically checks every target in range; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
HALO24 radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if your HALO24 radar is completely powered down start-up is a matter of seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, HALO24 radar immediately cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
- 48 nm range from a compact 24-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)Ready instantly from standby
- Ethernet Ports: 100 Base T
- Max Wind Speed: 100 knots (51 m/s)
- Min Range, scale: 100 m (328 ft)
- Power Consumption: typical 20W
- Operating Temperature Range: -25° to + 55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Power Consumption: max 27W
- Beam width: 3.9° nominal (-3dB) 2° with target separation on high
- Max Range, scale: 48 NM
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Weight: 6.75 kg (14.9 lbs) without cable
- Dimensions: Diameter 610mm (24″)
- Dimensions: H x W x D 610mm dia x 225 mm H (24″ dia x 8.9″ H)
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 31.2 VDC (12/24V systems)
- Humidity: 95% RH at 35°C (95°F)
- Approvals Compliance FCC, Part 47 CFR 80 and 90: RED, Article 3 of Directive 99/5/EC: CE: EN, EN302-248 V2.1.1: Industry Canada, RSS238: RCM (C-Tick): IEC60945 Sec 9.2,9.3, 10.3-10.9, 11.2: IEC60950 Electrical Safety: China SRRC & CCS
- Radar Modes: Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird Dual Range, North Up Course Up, Relative motion, True Motion
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Interface: Lowrance MFD
- Radar Technology: Pulse Compression
- Rotation speed: Up to 60 RPM (Range Dependent)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.